Friday, October 14, 2011

Kristen Stewart Glamour Photoshoot

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I never been a huge fan of Kristen Stewart, but I kind of always liked her edgy tomboy style besides her amazing work at the Twilight series and The Runaways that made her a very well known artist. So, when I saw her British cover for GQ magazine at the beginning of the month and the following week her U.S Glamour cover I was completely amaze about her beauty. I had the opportunity to read her magazine interview by the writer of  The Twilight Series books Stefanie Meyer and Kristen seems to be a very down to earth person and very mature for her age, she's also a very inspiring and passionate about her work which I really like. Here I leave you with pictures of her Glamour photoshoot and a little video interview. Enjoy!




Video via: youtube.com

0 comments: