Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NYC Comic Con 2011

nyccc 11
Last month as a birthday gift from my husband I attend my first ever NYC Comic Con and let me tell you that it was the most amazing and tiring experience that I ever had, for three straight days like a job we had to wake up really early in the morning to get there on time, the first day was OK since there was exactly nothing to do just shop, look around, get free stuff and shop a little bit more *laugh. The only good thing about the first day was the costumes, there was a lot of people with like the most crazy costumes ever, some of them handmade and some of them bought from a cosplay store, but still there were out of this world.

IMG_0424

Comic Con 2011 Sneak Peek

batman

IMG_0454

star wars 1

IMG_0456
While walking around and looking for stuff that might interest me, I found one of my favorite plush toy booth called " The Uglydolls", I been fan of this little friends for around three of years already and due the lack of space I limited my self having only just two of them, a key chain called Bob and Beep that you can see here and the same one in regular size. After going back and forward to the booth a thousand times, drooling over those little cute toys I finally decide that it was time for me to get a new member to my collection, meet Turny Burny, I bet you that he's gonna make such a wonderful friend to Bob and Beep. Well, after walking around the whole day, at night there was the NYC Comic Con  kick- off concert with DJ Z- Trip , the truth is that I never hear of this DJ before, but sure his music was awesome!

ugly dolls

IMG_0551

IMG_0523

What I wore:
Forever 21 sweater ( Old)
GAP Favorite V- neck T
American Eagle AEO Braided Belt
Bullhead Denim Legging
Minnetonka Moc Casual Shoe
Hello Kitty Bow Headband
H&m Black purse

2 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

wow how exciting! comic con is huge here in san diego but i've never been. looks exciting!

Lindsay

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, this is beyond amazing. so happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com