Friday, September 30, 2011

What's in my bag?

IMG_0278
I've seen this post in a couple of blogs that I like and it's interesting seeing what other girls carry on their purse. So today I decide to share mine, I'm a person who carries a lot of unnecessary things ( according to my husband) that always turned out to be necessary. I like to be prepare for anything because you never know when you' re going to need them. I'm a big bag lover, the bigger the better! I'm kind of surprise that I liked this little one, but I guess that I just really like the size with the shoulder strap and the arm handles that makes this bag so perfect. So here you go! I hope you enjoy it!

IMG_0173


What's in my bag?

This is what I usually carry in my bag:
  1. Kimichi Blue wallet from Urban Outfitters.
  2. MAC for Hello Kitty small cosmetic bag.
  3. Leopard print umbrella.
  4. Ugly Doll clip on.
  5. Iphone 4G.
  6. My Hello Kitty journal.
  7. Iphone charger.
  8. Iphone headphones.
  9. Any book ( currently reading: Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone)

IMG_0182

0 comments: