Saturday, July 16, 2011

Home is where the beach is

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pictures via: weheartit.com
I'm totally in love with this little story that I create with this images, I really... really wish that I could live in a house like this! I love the location that this house is, the ocean view room with those crystal clear glass windows that I would love to wake up in everyday, I like how cute and delicious this breakfast look, the endless rack of different styles of bikinis and the beach omg! That crystal bluish and greenish clear water that I would die to swim in everyday. Thank god that summer is already here! Can't wait for all this summer vacation adventures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...those pancakes!! So cute!

BethQuahSooJing said...

Hi Nicole ! These are pretty! Its a Mermaid's life:)